The GLOCK 19 Gen 3 in 9 mm Luger is in a versatile role thanks to its reduced dimensions when compared to the standard sized G17. In addition to its use as a conventional service pistol, it is also useful as a backup weapon or for concealed carry purposes. The length of the slide is shortened, as well as the grip, resulting in a lighter more nimble pistol with only 2 less rounds capacity. You can still use larger capacity glock magazines (17, 24, 33 rnd.), they will just stick out of the bottom of the grip. If you need a more compact pistol, but not too small, the Glock G19 Gen 3 could be your answer.
- Trigger pull (lb.): 5.5
- Grip: Polymer
- Rate of bbl. twist: 1 in 9.84 in.
- Product weight: 20.99 oz. unloaded; 29.98 oz. loaded
- Style: Pistol, DA Striker fired
- Magazine capacity: 15
- Barrel length (in.): 4.02
- Action: Double
- Pistol Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Caliber: 9mm
- Product length (in.): 6.85